It's Esther.
Just read on a News site that Madonna has decided she wouldn't do movies anymore!
YES!
She so deeply sucks I'm happy she finally realised she had to stop
It's Esther.
now if she'd give up that crappy singing of hers!
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">[img]biggrin.gif[/img]Originally posted by Chaserfan:
now if she'd give up that crappy singing of hers!
I'm not a huge fn but I can live with her singing, but her trying to act is too much...
She hack her way thru "Evita" to many people's chagrin. Not something I would watch anyway. Armageddon be upon us if she ever showed up in a Star Trek episode! [img]wink.gif[/img]
hasn't she not been in a movie since like Dick Tracy anyway?
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">[img]eek.gif[/img] NNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!Originally posted by Imbalance:
Wasn't she the Borg Queen?
*kills self*
[img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img] Wait a minute...she wasn't the Borg queen.
*resurrects self*
Wasn't she the Borg Queen?
Bookmarks